- About Us
- Investor Relations
- Knowledge Base
- Contact Us
BIMB Securities (Holdings) Sdn. Bhd.
BIMB Securities (Holdings) Sdn Bhd ("BSHSB"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of BIMB Holdings Berhad ("BHB") was incorporated in Malaysia on 21 February 1994, a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1965. BSHSB is an investment holding company with interest in stockbroking.
BIMB Securities Sdn Bhd ("BSSB"), a 51% owned subsidiary of BSHSB was incorporated in Malaysia on 21 February 1994 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1965. The remaining 49% is directly held by BHB.
BSSB is a stockbroking company licensed under the Securities Industry Act, 1983. BSSB is principally involved in the provision of stockbroking and related activities namely provision of asset management, investment research, custodian/ nominees and registration services, underwriting and placement of securities based on the principles of Shariah.
For more information on BSSB please visit their website at http://www.bimbsec.com.my
Syarikat Al-Ijarah Sdn. Bhd.
Syarikat Al-Ijarah Sdn Bhd ("Al-Ijarah"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of BHB, was incorporated in Malaysia on 31 December 1983 under the Companies Act, 1965 as a private limited company. Its principal business activity is to own movable and immovable fixed assets and lease these assets to companies within BHB Group.